1) Recognize that you need to change and in which areas of your life that change may best serve your
7) Don’t burn your bridges with important relationships in life. Always leave either a relationship
or job on a positive note.
8) Negotiate your outcomes realistically.
9) Acknowledge your feelings
10) Be determined to keep those goals.
Latest posts by Esther (see all)
- Why Good People Choose Bad People In Romantic Relationships - February 28, 2017
- Addictions And Those Caught Up In Them - February 20, 2017
- The Winged Hosts - December 16, 2016