1) Recognize that you need to change and in which areas of your life that change may best serve your
7) Don’t burn your bridges with important relationships in life. Always leave either a relationship
or job on a positive note.
8) Negotiate your outcomes realistically.
9) Acknowledge your feelings
10) Be determined to keep those goals.
Latest posts by Esther (see all)
- Dealing With Grief And Loss - November 16, 2016
- Are You Ready For Marriage? - October 19, 2016
- 10 Indications That A Person May Be A Control Freak - August 16, 2016