1) Stop focusing on your partner’s faults, and start asking that your own be revealed to you.
2) Learn to listen for the voice of your guide in meditation.
3) Be willing to face the truth, even if it seems terribly embarrassing or disappointing.
4) Gracefully release relationships that are no longer fulfilling.
5) Face your mistakes with compassion and take the necessary steps to correct them.
6) Consider the possibility that there is a source of wisdom within you that knows better than you do which partner will be most likely to make you happy.
7) Don’t be discouraged just because your attempts to find true love have not worked in the past. A new approach may produce results beyond your wildest expectations!
8) Stop listening to your ego, and start listening to your soul and your guide.
9) Don’t be afraid to ask for what you really want.
10) Don’t hold out for perfect certainty before being willing to move forward with your relationship.
11) Focus on one relationship at a time, giving your partner every opportunity to respond as you hope she or he will.
12) Look elsewhere if your present partner doesn’t want to share the kind of relationship you have in mind.
13) Your Soul Mate won’t necessarily share your background, or look the way you expect.
14) Your guide may bring you together with your Soul Mate repeatedly, but it’s up to you to decide whether to accept the introduction and pursue the acquaintance.
15) If your guide encourages hope, wait patiently to let the true possibilities of a relationship emerge in their own good time.
16) The people who make you swoon may be precisely the ones you would be best to avoid. Why? Because a Soul Mate is first and foremost a Spiritual Union not necessarily romantic.
17) True love is never blind. It is the opposite. In fact True Love you are aware of the other person’s fault but you love them anyway, unconditionally. That does not mean that you have to accept bad behaviour from anyone. It just means that you may have to love them anyway. The expression that what qualify this could be “I love you but not your current behaviour.”
18) Relax! You’ll meet your Soul Mate when the time is right for both of you.
The next question is – Are You Ready for a Soul Mate Relationship?
Finding one’s Soul Mate connection seems to be everyone’s major pastime lately. Everywhere you turn, there’s someone who “has” someone. However, if you take a few minutes to understand how that special someone can come into your life, not only will you make it easier for them to find you, you will understand what it is about you that makes it hard for that Soul Mate union to come about.
Along your life’s path, there are obstacles. These obstacles are like tests that you must endure and conquer before you “find yourself” and finding yourself is the key to finding your soul mate.
Love yourself first
What is self-love, you ask? Self-love is loving yourself more than anything else. Quite the contrary, it’s not a selfish act to put yourself above all others, for in the process, you become someone who is confident and self-assured to help others. No longer do you rely on others to make you happy, you rely on yourself for this.
How do you get to that point of self-love? By looking inside yourself. Ask yourself what it is that you want out of life. Ask yourself where it is you want to go with your life. Ask yourself who you are and why you were put on this earth.
Once you discover who you are and where you want to go in this life, you become a stronger and more attractive person. In so doing, you allow your soul mate to enter your life without you even knowing it.
All the best guys
Latest posts by Esther (see all)
- Are You Possibly Being Used? - April 3, 2017
- Why Good People Choose Bad People In Romantic Relationships - February 28, 2017
- Addictions And Those Caught Up In Them - February 20, 2017